...In the Spring Time of My Youth...

The semester is finally coming to an end and everything is coming at me full force. Stress level is the highest I have had all semester and I am very much ready for it to be over.


My vacation to St. Louis for the Missouri Valley Conference with Courtney, Jeremy and my boyfriend Payden was a great weekend. Shockers made it all the way to the final Championship game and lost to UNI (which is my least favorite team in the MVC). We made sure to do a lot of things that made the weekend into a vacation like going up in the Arch (which was miserable because I am scared of heights) and went to the zoo. I really had alot of fun and I am very lucky to have those amazing people in my life.


The weekend after Missouri Valley started off my Spring Break. I spent my first weekend of Spring Break at the All Greek Leadership Conference with three of my Alpha Phi sisters (Ashley, Aleasha and Jami). It was really alot of fun even though I really hate nature. I learned alot about myself, my chapter and the other chapters at Wichita State.


Life other then that is really just jam packed with papers, projects, Alpha Phi events and paper work. I did get a second Dot/Daughter/Little for Alpha Phi. Her name is Annie and she is absolutely amazing! We get along really well and enjoy each others time. My classes are really going good and I have worked really hard at being a better person like I asked of myself.


Alpha Phi is drama filled and yet fun at the same time. I understood what my position was asking of me when I applied for it but sometimes I really just wish I had more support from certain sisters of mine. I am excited for a summer break filled with planning to make next semester (my last semester as PD) even better then we all expect!


I had to drop a class due to the struggles in which I was having. The class was incredibly hard and the teacher made it worse. I have already signed up for my summer class (Statistics everyday Monday through Friday from 11 to 12 for almost all summer (June 7th-July 30th)). And I have planned for my entire fall semester and should sign up for it this upcoming week. I also need to apply to take my CBASE test for education on May 1st (which is coming up sooner then it seems).


I finally got a new Blackberry (with internet) and I love it! I could not ask for more.


Work is the same, I love my job and the hours, but I hate not getting my paycheck on a normal basis and I wish I made more money. Hopefully this summer I can over work myself and save up some money so that I can not have to stress so much next semester.


I really think that is all that is going on in my life as of now. Not much time with my family and not much time to think. I am proud of my sisters and the Sig Ep boys for all of their hard work for Hippodrome. Even though they got 3rd place over all, the show will always be 1st in my heart. Until next time, here are some photos of my favorite moments since last post.

Amber

Payden and I inside the Arch, you can see how scared I really am.




















The group of us in front of the Arch. I love the group of people I spent the weekend with and I really enjoyed myself.
















The group of Alpha Phi's that went to the All Greek Leadership Confrence, they really are some amazing women and I love the friendships we share!



















This is my newest addition to my family. My dot Annie and I on her Big/Lil Reveal. She is super cute and she knew it was me from the first note, thanks to the fact that she facebook stalked me!

Comments

  1. Sounds like you've had a full year!
    Hope you enjoy the summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs