Rest in Peace

We have had a rough week or so. Grandma Roe passed suddenly and our family is missing her so much. There is defiantly a hole in our family and it's going to take some time to adjust. 

The hardest thing I think I've ever done was watching Payden put a picture of one of our sonograms I her casket. It's so sad that she will never get to meet our child. 

Grandma Roe was the head of our family and will be greatly missed. Grandpa is slowly adjusting to life and I'm so proud of my husband for the extra love and attention he has been giving his grandfather in his time of need. It's heart melting to see the love he has for them and I know how hard the loss of his grandma is on him. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!