Kennedy Wedding

The Kennedy Wedding has come and gone, happened a little over a week ago and I just wanted to post a few pictures of my best friend’s big day. She looked beautiful and happy and handeled the stress of the weekend pretty well, all things considered. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the wedding.




Congrats to my best friend Mandy and her husband Sean. I wish you, the Kennedys a life of happiness and love. Like my advice I gave in the video at the reception that was made, tell each other that you love each other everyday, even if you do not always like each other and try and make each other laugh as much as you can! I know that is what Payden and I pride ourselves about with our relationship!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs