Bachelorette Party

It has been so long since I have come and updated this blog. I have been inspired by a blog that I follow and how much she updates and how she keeps people informed on her life. So I have decided that I am going to make the effort to be good at my blog and to see how this new mission goes.

So my bachelorette was many weeks ago, the 7th of October to be exact. Considering we are married now and done officically with all things wedding (besides the thank you cards) I am very behind on updating but I wanted to start with the Bachelorette party and go from there.

My bachelorette party was a lot of fun. Everyone enjoyed themselves and I had a great time. We went to dinner at On The Border and took the party bus around town after. It was a great last weekend before the wedding and I was so happy to spend it with some of my favorite people. I love my friends, family and my bridal party! I loved all my gifts and the memories that we made.

Here are some pictures, it was hard to choose which ones I liked the best so there are a lot...













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!