Our Las Vegas Wedding and Vacation

Our weekend in Vegas was amazing and I am so lucky to finally be able to call Payden my husband. After all of this time it is amazing to finally have the wedding and everything behind us. All the stress and everything that lead up to it was well worth it. We are happily married and still loving that newlywed stage of saying husband and wife.

We had such an amazing time in Vegas and really loved our hotel room and staying at the Stratosphere!



Our first day in Vegas was all about getting our marrige certificate figured out and chapel shopping. So Payden and I had a blast just walking around and learning the ropes with the taxis, buses and monorail.


The day of the wedding was as relaxed as we could make it but we still had alot to do with getting me ready and getting over to the chapel and all of that but the wedding went smoothly and Payden and I were as happy as can be after we said "I Do". Before the wedding though, that was a different story: we were both nervous, and anxious and aggitated. Which I assume is a normal response with a big event like that, no matter how chill and relaxed we tried to make it. I loved our ceremony and how smoothly our wedding went. I can't believe I cried, but I did. The moment I started saying my vows to Payden I couldn't hold back my tears. It was a surpirse to both Payden and myself. Something niether of us excpected but I guess waiting 5 years for that moment will never show how emotionally I really can be.














The rest of our weekend in Vegas was filled with good times with the friends that came and some amazing days just the two of us. Seeing the different parts of Vegas was super exciting and we had a list of so much that we wanted to do and see. We couldn't make it to all of what we wanted, so I guess we have some anniversary trips to come and back and finish up those items.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!