Cat Chronicles #1

So I have officially become one of those crazy cat ladies. Judge me all that you please but I do not mind at all. I very much love my cat, and do believe that she has one of the best personalities. She fits into our family (of my husband and I) so well and has became a very happy addition to our home and life together.

I had a friend tell me that she loves to hear all of my crazy stories about Vegas and that I should start a blog about them. I decided I would just write random "Cat Chronicles" as events happened in my personal blog instead of having one blog dedicated to just her stories. You are welcome to read them or to overlook them. I do not care either way. I am very happy with our lives and do not care to hear negative comments or judgements.

Vegas always knows how to make my husband and I laugh. No matter how bad of a day we have had or if we are mad at each other. Here are a few of our favorite things that she does.

1. She LOVES boxes. Like more then I have even known an animal to love them. No matter how small they are she will try to fit herself in the. Every time we get a new box she makes it her toy or hide out. We have a box that is under our coffee table that has three cut outs in it that she is constantly running in and out of. She has found a way to bring all of her toys in there for safe keeping even. Too funny. Good thing my husband works in heating and air and gets boxes on a regular basis.

2. Some of her favorite toys are things like feathers and Mommy's hair ties. We have bought her nice toys and scratching post but if it was up to her all she would need in life would be those two things and a box. Oh and our bed or couch since she spends most of her time being a lazy beast.

3. She has this thing about hating things being on our surfaces: our selves, nightstands, headboard, coffee table and kitchen table. And if we are not paying enough attention to her she will slowly start pawing at the items that are on that surface until they fall to the floor and then looks at us like, "Do I have your attention now humans?"

4. Her dad and her have this game where she will see him peeking around our bedroom doorframe to see in on the other side of the hallway to where she can only see one of his eyes. Then she will have a starting contest with that one eye until she is feed up and sprints down the hallway to attack dad's face. She seems to have a problem with only seeing half of our faces. She even plays this little game with me if I am sitting on the couch and cover half of my face with a pillow.

5. She loves playing in the water! I have never known of a cat that likes water and I some days feel like I should had named her Fish or something (but Vegas has an important meaning to the husband and I and her name really fits her personality). We will go to do dishes, brush our teeth or wash our hands and she will jump up onto that counter and start pawing at the water that is streaming down from the faucet. Seriously it is the funniest and strangest thing that we have ever witnessed and every time it happens we can not help but laugh and watch her play for at least five minutes.

I guess I should stop for now. This is my first "Cat Chronicles" posting and I really could go on and on about the random funny little things that she does. When I see something new and super cute from dear old little Vegas I will be sure to follow. Enjoy reading.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!