Out with the old, in with the new

I have officially said goodbye to my first car, my dear Saturn. My 1998 Saturn officially died on me. I have driven it for a good six years and it has been through alot. I am very proud of the fact that I bought that car all on my own and it has lasted me for so long.

Payden is happy now that we have a new car that is more reliable and safe and that he likes alot as well. Yesterday we found a 2009 Mitsubishi Galant that we fell in love with. So after some negotiation and everything we have officially purchased it and it is all mine/ours. I am very happy and excited and I am glad that my buying a car experience was not awful and that everything worked out so well. I am a little stressed that we now have a car payment but I know that it will be worth it because I have a working car again that is in amazing condition and that has great gas mileage.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!