One Year Anniversary Trip

Payden and I decided to go on a short vacation for our anniversary. A tradition I hope that we can keep up every year, at least before we get to busy with children and life and work.

We spent our four day weekend of Fall Break in Branson and we had a blast. We spent alot of time just driving around in the hills and things because Payden loved it! We ate at a bunch of places that I remembered from my hometown and colorguard/winterguard trips: Fuddruckers, Joe's Crab Shack, A&W, and Lamberts. It was so fun to be able to share some parts of my hometown with Payden, I knew that he would love them. We walked around the park at Table Rock Lake and went up on the observation sites overlooking the city, I was terrified but it was completely worth it. We went to the Hollywood Wax Museum, Ripley's Believe It or Not, The Vertran's Museum and the Maze of Mirrors. And of course we did alot of shopping! My favorite!

Here is our weekend in pictures! Enjoy. We had a blast on our trip and it was such an amazing way to spend our first anniversary together as husband and wife. (6 years together total, now that is crazy to think about!)






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs