Pretty grand end of the week...

The end of this last week was a great one for me. First off on Thursday I attended Shocker Madness with a few of my sorority sisters and friends. It was a blast and it means that the start of basketball season is just around the corner! I cannot wait!

Friday I went to a Bunco Halloween party with the Hamilton ladies and friends and it was a complete blast. Sadly I didn't win any money this time around but in the future I will! It was still a really fun way to spend a Friday night.






Then on Saturday after a long day of working by myself, I got to go see the Hunter Hayes and Carrie Underwood concert live with two of my sorority sisters, Kayla and Annie (my little). I saw Carrie Underwood last time she came to Wichita and it was a blast. Carrie Underwood is one of the only people I would see multiple times in concert because she puts on such an amazing show, has a ton of custome and stage changes and her songs and voice are amazing! She did not disappoint this time around to say the least. The concert was amazing and it was a wonderful Girl's Night Out for the three of us.








Sunday I spent the day with my mother in law and got my hair done for fall and did a little shopping before tv and pizza night with my husband. Dexter and The Walking Dead come on Sunday nights and it is the perfect way to end a weekend with my husband/family.


And this week started off pretty great because I was able to pick up the tickets for the first four men's basketball games for Wichita State. Cannot wait for the season to start! Seriously my favorite time of the year!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs