Lady Antebellum Concert

Most people spend Valentine’s Day with their loved ones but Kayla and I decided to have a Valentine’s Date of our own and go see the Lady Antebellum concert. Hints why Payden and I did Valentine’s on the Eve of Valentine’s Day… (movie date).


Kayla is one of my best friends and for sure my concert buddy. We have seen so many country concerts together it is hard to count but it is so much fun and we love it!


Last night we went to see Lady Antebellum who is one of my favorite country bands. Kasey Musgraves opened for them and she was really good. I didn’t realize that I knew so many of her songs, so that was fun (but not so fun for my itunes account/payment wise).


Kip Moore was the second opening act, and Kayla and I have seen him before but he was just as good this time around. Plus he gave Wichita State Basketball a shout out during one of my favorite songs by him so that was seriously the coolest thing ever!!


Lady Antebellum was amazing. This was the second time Kayla and I saw them live but the last time we saw them they were an opening act so it was cool to see them as the main act. They played all of my favorite songs, had such amazing digital pictures on their background and they are such great performers. It was fun hearing them share stories and jokes and to see that they don’t have to do a lot of extra things on stage to put on a great show. That’s my favorite type of concert. Plus they ended the show (before the encore) with confetti so what is better than that?! Such a great concert and such a fun way to spend Valentine’s Day with one of my best friends!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs