My week in photos: round 4

Sunday: finally found my "H" for my collage in the dining room. Thanks to my girl Dannielle for finding it for me after all this time. 


Monday: I was rear ended on President's Day. 

Wednesday: Wichita State made the cover for Sports Illustrated! 

And I picked up my pretty rental car! 

And I got my own copy of Sports Illustrated! (or two copies...)

Thursday: snuck in a quick dinner with one of my best friends, Mandy and her son (my 'nephew') Tannen and I was given a late Valentine. 

Saturday: went to the home Wichita State basketball game with Maggi and watched the team go 29-0 for the season. 

Saturday the team also won the title for MVC regular season champions ks we got to watch them take down the net. Cool thing to watch. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs