3rd anniversary trip

This year to celebrate our anniversary we decided to spend a few days back in Branson. We had so much fun two years ago when we went so we decided to go again. 

We left Saturday afternoon/night the 18th after I got off of work. Here's our picture on our way out. 

Sunday we spent the day shopping at Branson Landing and the Tangef Outlet Mall. Payden got a lot of new goodies and we had a lot of fun. Please we got to try out a new restaurant thanks to a suggestion from one of his coworkers. Here's s picture of us at lunch at Cantina Laredo today. So good! 

Monday we did a few of the touristy things. Walked around the nature trails that over look Branson. We did this last time too. So pretty, although I have to overcome my fear of heights. 

Monday we also went to the Butterfly Palace, which hands down was one of my favorite parts. So cool, and totally worth the money! 

 
Monday we also went to the Titanic Museum which was on my bucket list. And although the tour was cool. It was pretty pricy and not something that we will do again. 

Monday night Payden took me on a wine tour and tasting at Stone Hill Winerary and let me pick out my four favorites to take home! 


And Payden's way of convincing me to go hiking Tuesday and to go to the caves/caverns was by buying me new tennis shoes! He knows me so well. 

Tuesday we decided to drive a little way to Springfield. The drive was pretty foggy that morning. 

The reason we drove to Springfield was to go on the Fantastic Caverns tour. The tour was pricy but so much fun! 








While in Springfield we finally found (we tried to find it last time but couldn't) the BIGGEST Bass Pro Shop! Payden loved it! 



Tuesday we also walked around an area around Table Rock Lake. 





I also had to sneak in a photo with a Transformer while we were driving down the strip. Nerd alert! 

We ended our adventures on Tuesday with another cavern tour. This tour was awesome, it's a vertical cave that you have to walk through. It was so cool to walk so close and through the cave. So much better than riding through it!





Wednesday was the day that we started heading back but we decided to make a few touristy stops on our way out. 

First place we stopped at was the Wilson Creek National Battlefield. I didn't get any pictures but this was a civil war battlefield that was a drive through your that Payden wanted to check out. You know being the history buff that he is. 

I also made him stop by the biggest fork in America that I found on Roadtrippers.com. This website (it's a phone app too) is awesome and I always check it out before we drive anywhere. 

We ended our trip at a lunch stop at one of my favorite places to eat: Lambert's Cafe (home of the thrown rolls). Such a fun resturante and the food is great!) 

Well that's our trip in a nutshell. I am so glad that we get to travel with each other so far every year in our marriage and I hope that this tradition continues as our marriage continues. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!