Life lately in photos

Payden caught Vegas choosing to cuddle with me instead of him. 

One of my best friends, Maggi and I at a BWW dinner date. 

Service department wearing pink for breast cancer awareness. We will be wearing pink every Friday during October. 

My coworker Terrance decided to be the odd man out and not wear pink. 

Life is better with a new Cosch purse to carry. 

Started reading Gone Girl. Another book/movie on my friend Tristan and I's list.  

I bought koozies for the OKC Thunder game on the 17th! 

Maggi and I officially have our new Knicks gear to support the fomer Wichita State player Cleanothy Early! 

Oklahoma City Thunder NBA game with some of my favorite ladies: Maggi and Tristan. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!