House Updates!

Found a Pinterst idea to display cookbooks and I'm so excited for my cookbook section on our kitchen counter! 

Finally can display my beautiful and pink Kitchenaid mixer! 

My yellow entry way table is working out as perfect as I had it planned in my mind. 

We have a wine/liquor shelf! 

My coffee bar is perfect! Another idea I had in my head that turned out great!! 


Someone's parents gave him his birthday present a month early so we officially have a grill for the new house! 

Vegas is slowly adjusting to the new house. She loves going up and down the stairs and loves hanging out on them when she gets tired. 

I just realized that we have rose bushes in the backyard!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!