Life lately in photos

Sunday: May 10th-- Mother's Day 
We spent the afternoon at the Hamilton grandparents house celebrating all the mothers on that side of the family. 

And then that evening we had dinner at the Horth house celebrating my mom, grandma and my sister KC who is a mommy to be. 


I love hanging out at my parents' house so I can hang out with Fuzzy cat. 

Monday: May 11th:
Of course my cat wants to try corn and of course my husband let her.

Vegas has found something she likes about the new house: windows and window ledges to watch from.

Payden is pretty excited for this house warming gift from my dad to add to our bar area. PS I spy a creeper cat. 

Coming home to a grilled meal is the best. Thanks to my awesome hubby. 

Tuesday: May 12th:
My heart is happy. My new Simplified Planner came in today! I cannot wait to use it!  

Side note-- I also accepted a new position/promotion at work. Starting June 1st I will be the new Custoner Experience Manager. 

Someone found the space above the kitchen cabinets (that opens into the living room) 


Friday: May 15th: after a long day at work I decided to relax by starting a new book! Thanks to my friend Tristan for letting me borrow this book! So excited to read it! 

We also finally got bookcases up in the office. Looks like we may need to buy new books to finish filling the shelves up. 

Saturday: May 16: 
Happy birthday to my sorority little/high school friend Rachelle! So excited for her to become a Mommy this year! 

My mother in law found us a dinning room table at a garage sale for $35! 

And it works perfectly in our tiny finning area! 


Added more curtains to the window upstairs.

Close up on those curtains 

We added window valences to the windows downstairs! 

And Vegas found another new place to hang out at the new house. 


Sunday: May 17th: Tarynn Kennedy's Baby Dedication! 



A photo collage that Mandy made of for me of photos from both Kennedy kid's dedication. 

We finished some decorating. Still a lot to go. 
Bar wall-

Upstairs bathroom--


Master bedroom--


Fireplace wall--



Tuesday: May 19th: 
Happy birthday to my coworker Sue. We went and got her a joke cake. 

 
Vegas shows how rough life is being a house cat. 


Thursday; May 21st: We had ourselves a creeper cat while eating dinner. 

Friday: May 22nd: Our mug rack came in and I couldn't be more in love! 


Saturday: May 23rd:  my entry way wall is completed!! My vision came together perfectly. 

Sunday: May 24th: Someone hasn't learned that she can't climb that handrail. 

Tuesday: May 26th: Happy birthday to my dad and father in law!! 

Wednesday: May 27th: we have a new tv stand for downstairs! And a cat who seems very interested! 

Friday: May 29th: my new Coach purse. I'm in love! 

When it comes to bags it looks like we both have expensive taste. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!