My First Mother's Day!

My first Mother's Day was pretty relaxed. We spent the day as a family and ended it with dinner at this amazing family own Italian restaurant. Wyatt was super cuddly too so that made it even better. 

This is what I wrote on Mother's Day. "Today is my first Mother's Day and I can't fit any more love in my heart. The last few years Mother's Day has been a struggle for me while I struggled with becoming a mom. I've known that I've always wanted to be a mom and although the struggle was hard it brought me to this day. It is all worth it because it means I get to be this kid's mom and I was made to be his mom.  So happy Mother's Day to all the moms, new moms and moms-to-be out there!!"

"My first Mother's Day. This kid has taught me so much about myself in lease last five months. Love being his mom"







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs