Shockers are MVC Season Champs!!

Saturday was the last home game for Wichita State and it also was our homecoming game. This game had alot of special moments because we said goodbye to the Beggs, who are retiring this year, we said goodbye to our five seasons: alot of which are some of my favorite players, we celebrated homecoming and we had a net cutting ceremony because the Shockers are MVC SEASON CHAMPS!! I am so proud to be a Shocker, I am always a proud Shocker fan but it so nice to have this season title currently. I am looking forward to watching them play this weekend in the tournament and only hope that we can take that title as well. I wish I was going to St. Louis to watch them play but oh well, it will still be fun!!

Here are some pictures from the game.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!