Busy November

We aren't over 10 days into November and we've already had a lot going on!

November 2nd was the opening game for Wichita State's 2013-2014 basketball season and Maggi and I were excited for the new season to start. Go SHOX! 


November 8th the new Thor movie came out and we got to have a balcony date night to go see it. My new favorite way of seeing movies even though it might be a little more expensive. The movie was amazing (see movie review). But we expected that. 


I have been working hard getting three new Explorers ready for three of the WSU coaches to drive. Such a cool experience but a lot of work. 


Speaking of work I finally got my raise! Best thing ever: hopefully that helps things a little better. 

The 8th was also my sister Missy's 15th birthday and I spent the last few hours of my work shift helping my parents buy my mom a new car. A new Ford Edge! 

The 9th was a SUPER busy day: I had to work for a few hours and then went to the second Wichita State game with a friend Kim from work where I sat in the seats from work since the Dieker family had friends sit with them! Either way I always have such good seats! But since there were open seats I spent the second half of the game sitting with Maggi. Old habits die hard. 



Then after the game Payden and I had to go out to my parents house for a dinner to celebrate my sister Melissa's birthday. Busy but funfilled day. Horth family time was a lot of fun. Always nice to have some family time. 

And tonight the Hamilton family/gang went out to dinner to celebrate cousin Beooke's 21st birthday at the family's favorite Mexican restaurant Felipe's. 

Tomorrow is the next home basketball game and the tip off is at 11:59pm. Talk about a long day for me!! But I'm excited that this month has already been going by so quickly!! Almost the holidays! 

Of course here is a random story/photo of our Vegas cat. I got a text message from Payden saying she has been sitting like this for 30 minutes. Our cat is weird. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs