Thankful 2013

Every year from the start of November leading up to Thanksgiving I try and write something that I am thankful for each year. Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and here is my list of my twitter post this year. 

Day one: I am beyond thankful to be married to my best friend. He is literally the best thing that has ever happened to me. Hemakes me happier than I could ever imagine. He puts a smile on my face each day and I fall in love with him more and more each day.  


Day two: I am thankful that my two favorite seasons are finally here: BASKETBALL season and the HOLIDAY seasons. This is my element!


Day three: I am beyond grateful for my best friends. I don't know what I would do without them & their advice. Always by my side; love y'all.


Day four: I'm thankful that I've worked so hard to get where I am with no help. It has been harder than I wanted but I'm better because of it.

--November 4th is also Grandpa Hamilton’s birthday! One of the greatest guys I know, and I'm lucky to be a part of his family.


Day five: I am thankful that we have our apartment. Although I feel crowded at times it is the best feeling to have our own little home.

--November 5th is also the Horth parent’s 19th wedding anniversary! Kinda crazy that it has been that long.Wishing them many more years of wedded bliss.

--November 5th is also a quote from one of our favorite movies: V for Vendetta. “Remember, Remember the 5th of November.”


Day six: I am thankful for our jobs and the ability they give us to live on our own. Some days are more days stressful but in the end totally worth it.


Day seven: I'm thankful for my family. Even through the good and all the bad I've slowly became the woman I am today. I do love them.


Day eight: I'm thankful for the family that I married into. They all take care of us and had always welcomed me into the family.

--Novemeber 8th is also my sister Melissa’s 15th birthday. Crazy that my youngest sister is already 15! Hope you had a good birthday!

--My parent’s also bought a new car this day and I helped them all the way through the process. Pretty much selling my first car. Pretty cool, they got a new 2013 Ford Edge in my favorite color: Tuxedo Black. 


Day nine: I am thankful that we decided to become cat parents. Vegas is the best cat we could have asked for. Always making us smile.


Day ten: I'm thankful that my medical condition is figured out and is slowly getting better. It's been almost 2 years syncs the hospital.


Day eleven: I am thankful for everyone who has served/are serving our country! Thank you and Happy Veterans Day!


Day twelve: I'm thankful that the damage done to our window was not too major & that the two of us & Vegas are safe.


Day thirteen: I’m thankful that Payden and I have stay at home dates twice a week to watch our favorite shows together.

--currently the shows that are on are “The Walking Dead” and “Sons of Anarchy”


Day fourteen: I’m thankful that I am finished with Christmas gift shopping already. Budgeting for me is really a life saver.


Day fifteen: I’m thankful for my/own “new” car. After having it for a year and a half we still are very proud of it and love it just as much as we did when we bought it.


Day sixteen: I’m thankful for the fact that Payden and I have gotten he chance to have yearly vacations. Hoping that continues each year.


Day seventeen: I’m thankful that I have Sundays off to spend time with my husband and to do any chores, or errands that we may have.


Day eighteen: I’m thankful that I’ve learned who I can truly count on and trust. The list many be getting shorter but at least I know.


Day nineteen: I’m thankful that I always know I have a concert buddy in Kayla, and thankful for all the concert memories we’ve already made.


Day twenty: I’m thankful to have been asked to be apart of three friend’s/family’s weddings. I love these three ladies so much and was so honored to be in their weddings.


Day twenty one: I’m thankful that I’ve learned to budget really well and that we feel more financialy stable. More money wouldn’t hurt though. Lol


Day twenty two: I’m thankful that we have family around us to be able to spend our holidays with. Even if it gets stressful/hectic at times.


Day twenty three: I’m thankful for medical insurance and that I’ve worked so hard to pay off a large portion (almost all) of my medical bills.


Day twenty four: I’m thankful that we’ve gotten he chance to take family photos with both sides of our families these past two years!


Day twenty five: I’m thankful that my husband is a great nurse. He knows how painful these shots are for me but he is taking good care of me.


Day twenty six: I’m thankful that Maggi and I have each other during basketball season. It has made our friendship what it is and we don’t judge each other on our fan girl tendencies.


Day twenty seven: I’m thankful for my grandma. I seriously wouldn’t be here today without her. She has always been my constant. Love her!


With all of that being said and done I am truly thankful for the life that we love and all of the people in our lives. Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I cannot wait. I hope everyone has a great holiday with their loved ones. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs