The Raging Idiots Concert

Again this year Bobby Bones (my favorite morning show person) and his bandThe Raging Idiots went on your with their parody songs. 

Except this year I was actually able to attend the concert (last year I had tickets to the meet and greet but couldn't stay for the concert). This year I didn't have tickets to the meet and greet but I bought tickets to the concert. 

I went to the concert with some of my friends: Kayla, Dannielle and Shawna. It was such a fun girls night to finish up by birthday week and I was so happy I was able to go. 

The songs were so great, the concert was funny and fun, and the opening act was amazing! Kelsea Ballerini was the opening act and her voice is AH-MAZING!! 

Cool part was I got to meet Kelsea and take a picture with her after her set! 

Here are pictures from the night. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs