Movie Review: Interstellar

So my friend Tristan and I ventured away from our books turned into movie list on our most recent movie date. 

This time we went and saw Interstellar. The movie was very long and I left the theater with a headache. It took me a couple of days to wrap my head around how I felt about the movie so here is my thoughts. 

The movie itself was done beautifully, the acting was amazing. Big this is a Grammy winning movie. Which to me shows that it is a movie that not everyone will enjoy or understand. The science of it was very deep and took a lot to follow along. 

I don't think the movie was a waste of my money, I did enjoy it but I will probably never watch it again/own it. 

As a movie it is award winning but as a movie goer/normal gal I'd give it 3 stars. 

If you are really into science and understand it then you'll enjoy the movie. We all need to remember I majored in English for a reason! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs