My week in photos: Round 13

Sunday: November 23rd--Wichita State basketball game against Newman. 


Monday: November 24th--getting Christmas cards ready to be sent out Friday! 

Wednesday: November 25th-- Vegas hiding from her dad taking pictures of her. Using her paw and all. Too cute! 


Tuesday again- new origami owl charms

Tuesday again: I swear Vegas cat in a blanket is my favorite thing. 


Wednesday: November 26th-- my Christmas sweater from my favorite etsy store came in! So excited! 

Wednesday again- Horth family Thanksgiving. Playing board games and making s'mores. 


Let me give you that close up of Payden's face in the above photo. I can't get over it--it is perfect description of him! 

Thursday: November 28th- Hamilton family thanksgiving! Hanging out with the Harrell children: Ellie and Nolan. 


Thursday again: a healthy game of Cards Against Humanity. 

Thursday again: a Hamilton couple photo on this fine Thanksgiving. 

Friday: November 28th- "And the stockings were hung" (and stuffed). 

Friday again-Christmas cards are ready to go out! 

Saturday: November 29th- I may have changed my mind about Christmas tree color schemes a few tones. So many options! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs