Mid-Week Activities

I so love having Thursdays off with Payden. It's nice to take a break from work and do something fun and/or productive in the middle of a work week. 

Wednesday (1-28-15): My coworker Terrance let me off early so I could make it in time to the WSU basketball game with my best friend Maggi. 



Wednesday I also started a new book (book review already posted). 

Thursday (1-29-15): We started our day off by dropping my car off for its FIRST oil change. And then took my sister Tiffani to breakfast at this super popular place in Wichita (named Auntie Mae's Cafe) and I had the biggest, most wonderful, cinnamon roll. 

Thursday we also went and looked at a few more houses (and may have fallen in love with one). And did some shopping and ended the day with a mid afternoon movie date to see Taken 3 (movie review to follow). 

And I ended Thursday with a shopping and dinner date with my best friend Kayla. 

It was a fun day off! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!