My week in photos: Round 16

Sunday- January 4th: a full day of Wichita State basketball with my friend Eldon.
First the women's game: 

Second the men's game:

Monday- January 5th: started a new book. The next book in the "Pretty Luttle Liars" book from where I left off. I now have three to read to catch up on the book series. 

Wednesday- January 7th: I was getting off at 7pm while the game started at 7. So I was running behind to meet Maggi. She had everything ready for me when I got there! 

Game day photo with my best friend Maggi. With the sign we made quoting a Taylor Swift song. 

And a normal photo. We occasionally act like we like each other. 

Thursday- December 8th: my new hoodie from my parents. A few of my favorite things: WSU, SOA and Marshall. 

Friday- December 9th:  I finally found something to hold all of my hair tools. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!