My Week in Photos: Round 17

Sunday- January 18th: Balacony movie date with the husband to see "American Sniper". 

Tuesday- January 20th: my new origami owl charms from my sorority little, Annie. 

Wednesday- January 21st: watching a WSU away game with some of my favorite people including my favorite person ever: my husband! 
I'm slightly obsessed with this photo! 

Thursday- January 22nd: movie date with my friend Tristan. Although we hated the movie it was a fun girl's night. 

Friday- January 23rd: starting the new book in the "Pretty Little Liars" series. 

Sunday- January 25th: off to our first round of house shopping! I can't believe we are going to be homeowners later this year! (If everything goes correctly). 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!