Movie Review: Fifty Shades of Grey

My friend Tristan and I had a girls night date to see Fifty Shades of Grey tonight and I must say I liked it a lot. 

I loved the books and I was excited to see the movie. I really liked how the movie followed along to the book. I did forget how abruptly the book ended so when the movie ended in the same way I was annoyed but that's because it's such a cliff hanger. 

My only serious problem with the movie was the fact I kept asking the whole time "why does she have a flip phone?" Like it was some big deal or something. Haha

I'd give the movie a 4.5/5 stars. I love that it followed the book so well. And it was funny and still sexy. I liked it a lot. I recommend the movie if you enjoyed the book series. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs