Wyatt's First Trip to the Pumpkin Patch!

As I previously stated, I am behind in blog post so I'm trying to get caught up!

The Thursday before our anniversary and before we went out of town (Thursday October 13th) we both took the day off so we could have a family day and took Wyatt to the pumpkin patch. 

He loved it! He loved being outside and seeing the animals and loved being able to touch and hold the pumpkins. It's going to be a fun tradition for our family each year and I can't wait to see how excited he will be next year. It was so much fun! 




















 That following Saturday while Payden and I were out of town Wyatt got to go back to the pumpkin patch and out to lunch with his Nonni, Aunt Brenda and Cousin Barry! The boys had a lot of fun! 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!