Bringing in 2012

The year of 2011 brought me a a ton of memories and one of the most amazing changes in my life. Wedding planning took over a large portion of my year and all the things that come with getting married: bridal showers, bachelorette parties and all of that. I can't believe that Payden and I are officially a married couple. Our wedding day and our reception are two days that I will never forget and I am so blessed to be married to my best friend. I was not the only one from my group of friends that got married in 2011 so I was a very busy lady playing the role of bridesmaid and friend and going to a million showers, parties and weddings for all of those around me. I am so happy that so many of us got married in the year of 2011 because it brought us many bonding moments and great memories that we will forever share. The year of 2011 brought me so much, but the whole year wasn't a easy road. The school semesters were rough and I had a very rollercoaster relationship with family during my planning of the wedding. I am glad to finally have all of that behind me and ready to move on and see what the year of 2012 brings me!

2012 has alot of really neat things in store for me already
  • Mandy will have her baby in June so I have the rest of that journey to go through with her and I am so excited to be apart of it all!
  • Mandy graduates college in May as well so I am excited to see that big step in her life too
  • I am a bridesmaid in Brittney's wedding in March and I am so excited to do all the things that come with that title
  • I am a bridesmaid in my sorority dot Annie's wedding in June and again I am so excited for all the things to come with that
  • Hopefully in December of 2012 I will be graduating from college as well
I know that there will be alot more exciting and life changing things that come for me in 2012 and I am so excited to see and experience everything.

I have decided that my "resolutions" this year are going to be more things that better me as a person more then something stupid like giving up chocolate.
Here are a few things that I am going to try and change about myself this new year
  • learn to not take my frustration out on those around me
  • dedicate more time for a one on one time with my husband
  • get into a better routine about eating and working out
  • learn to budget and save better
  • drink less caffeinated drinks
  • read more, I have a million books I have been wanting to read, I need to dedicate more time to just relaxing and enjoying a good book
  • dedicate more time to the semester. School is not going to completely kick my butt
I will find more things that I want to do as time goes on and I will try to write about the changes in my life and the changes I see in myself as time goes on this year.

So bring it on 2012! I am excited and ready for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!