Christmas Trees of 2011

With this Holiday Season I have alot of Christmas trees in my life. Christmas trees are one of my favorite things about the holidays and they always put a smile on my face. I decided to dedicate a whole post to the Christmas trees in my life.

First and most importantly to me, Payden and I's first tree as Mr. and Mrs. It might be small but we are happy with it and it makes me happy to finally have our own tree and to start traditions betweent he two of us.

At work there are alot of trees. Rusty Eck Ford is very obsessed with trees, we have four on the show room floor and people have them in their own offices or departments. Here are the trees I see on a daily basis while at work.
The main show room floor tree that my friend Larry decorated. It took two days to decorate



Then there are the themed trees that we have on the show room floor. The Wichita Thunder Tree

The white themed tree
 
and my favorite themed tree the Willy Wonka tree



The tree in my personal office at work is one of my favorites, it is so my personality and a tree that I used while I lived at Alpha Phi. So it is always nice to have something like that, that brings back good memories and always makes me smile when I see it


The next tree in my life is the tree at the Hamilton- in law- house. Payden and I still see everyone at this house on a regular basis and his family still involves us in the typical family traditons so it was nice to be able to still be able to decorate the family tree with his family and to do the typical family traditions of watching Christmas movies and hanging out. I don't have a very good picture of it, I will have to get another one but here is what I have


Here is the tree that I made at the Girl's Night event at work. It is so me!!


We still have alot more trees to see: my family's tree, his grandparent's tree, the tree at his aunt and uncles. All places that we will see in TWO WEEKENDS for Christmas!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!