Our "First" Christmas

Payden and I celebrated our "first" Christmas this year. We have spent every Christmas together since we have started dating, knowing that this relationship was in for the long hall but this year was our "first" because it was the first one we celebrated as a married couple!

I will forever cherish this season and remember how happy we both were. We had such a great time at both sides celebrations and really enjoyed everyone's company. Not to mention we got soem really nice gifts, which is always a plus.

I am so excited to see how things change every year at the holidays as both sides of the family grow and as we decide to start growing our little family as well. (No need to panic, these are just thoughts, nothing is set in stone and NO we are not currently expecting...). I am just really excited to see what the future has in store for everyone in our lives. And I am really looking forward to what the year of 2012 brings us all!!

Here are a few pictures from our holiday season.

Our Christmas Tree with all the gifts we were giving this season on Christmas Eve


Payden and I at his grandparent's house for the Hamilton family Christmas Eve celebration

Payden and I at my parent's house on Chirstmas afternoon

The stack of movies that Payden and I recieved this weekend from everyone

The huge frame my dad got me as a Christmas present! I love it!

My aunt in Texas got Payden and I this frame as a wedding/Christmas present! I am obsessed with it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!