Meeting Bobby Bones (and friends)

Working at the place that I do comes with many benefits. Thanks to the fact our owner also owns another dealership in town we get twice the amount of access to fun events.

For years I have been obsessed with the Bobby Bones morning show and this year they have been on a small charity show for a charity that Amy started. When they announced that they would be Midwest Kia (the other dealership owned by our owner at Rusty Eck Ford) I knew I wanted to go! 

What I didn't expect was that I'd get two VIP passes! Which meant I got to meet Bobby Bones, Amy and Eddie as well as a country artist Laura Bell Bundy that was touring with them. It was like a dream come true. I had all of these funny things in my head that I could say but once I got up there, I ended up just laughing because I'm socially awkward. 

But it was totally worth it and a lot of fun. Here are some of my pictures from the night. 







---------------Update--------------
The Bobby Bones Show Facebook page shared this blog post. Apparently I am famous-ish. My friends kept sharing it because they were so excited for me.

Here is the link that 102.1 The Bull posted on their website of the event.
http://www.1021thebull.com/photos/main/the-30-abes-benefit-at-midwest-366921/21579203/#/64/21579203

And here is the professional photo they took. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs