Movie Review: Snitch

Payden came home yesterday! And yesterday was my birthday! So we spent a part of our afternoon curled up on the couch watching a movie that we got from Netflix. I am an obsession with movies that “The Rock” is in so I had been wanting to watch that movie since it came out. Payden just really likes action movies so it was something that we both could enjoy.


Out of the movies that we have rented lately it was one of the better one. It was kind of slow at parts and not nearly as much action as we expected but it was good. The story line worked well, I think the movie would have been better with more action but it was a pretty decent movie over all. I would maybe a B/B- on the grading scale.


Overall we enjoyed it and it was a good movie date in our apartment after Payden being gone for a week.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs