Our life lately...

Life lately for us has been pretty steady but there have been some exciting events as well…


Payden went to Georgia to visit his best friend David for a week. It seems the boys had a lot of fun, but being boys they didn’t take many photos of their trip. The pictures they did take (the two) were of them drinking, I hope that they did more on their week together then just drink.




I turned 24 on the 3rd, one of the last birthdays I plan on getting excited about (LOL). Hopefully year 24 will be a good one. The girls at work did a great job decorating my office and spoiling me. And I got off early the day of my actual birthday to pick Payden up from his trip. 




The night of my birthday we went out to his parents’ house (because I didn’t do laundry the whole week he was gone…) and I opened a few presents there. I opened the gifts that Payden “got me” (more like I picked out, bought and wrapped and put his name on) and the new Sperry’s that his parents got me.


The day after my birthday, we had the Hamilton family dinner to celebrate my birthday at Olive Garden. It was a lot of fun, like any other birthday celebration.  Brent and Nancy didn’t get to come because there was a puppy crisis with the new litter. But Brenda, Bryce, Brittney, Aaron, Ellie, Paige and Carolyn came and it was a fun night at one of my favorite restaurants.


Speaking of the new litter, Jena dog had NINE PUPPIES! Seven girls and two boys! Here is a picture of the litter; believe it or not, there are nine puppies in that photo!



The Sunday after my birthday is when we did the Horth family birthday celebration. Since Tiffani’s birthday is ten days after mine, we always try to do our celebration together and on the Sunday in between our two birthdays. My parents had everyone over to their new house, including Brent and Nancy so it was a fun night with everyone.


I am currently running my first event by myself for work. It is something for Brent’s Retriever Club but still it has been some work, but it is nice to be able to do it on my own and to be able to prove that I can. The event made me miss the Bobby Bones concert that came into town, so I better be winning Daughter-in-law of the year award!


And we can't forget some beyond adorable photos of our cat kid! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs