Movie Review: House at the End of the Street

My Netflix marathon has continued and last night I finally was able to watch “House at the End of the Street” with Jennifer Lawrence in it. I had been waiting to watch this movie when Payden wasn’t home because he isn’t that big of a fan of scary movies like I am.


The movie was overall pretty good, kind of slow at times but the ending was kind of twisted and I liked that. It wasn’t all that scary, like jumpy scary, more of a suspense movie, which I really like.


I really liked the movie, it wasn’t really what I expected but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t good. It was a good movie. Maybe like a B on the grading scale…

 


On a side note: I have been told by several people that the movie “Pain and Gain” with Markie-Mark and the Rock is awful, my husband even said that. So I will not be watching that no matter how much I love those two men. 

On another side note: The cast has been picked for the “50 Shades of Grey” movie and CHARLIE HUNNAM IS GOING TO BE CHRISTIAN GREY! As I have previously stated before, I am OBSESSED with him! Way to make my birthday movie world, way to go!! http://m.usmag.com/?redirurl=/celebrity-news/news/dakota-johnson-and-charlie-hunnam-to-play-anastasia-steele-and-christian-grey-in-fifty-shades-of-grey-film-201329?utm_source=dailynewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs