Leading up to Christmas!

Wichita State went 10 and 0 by winning against Tennessee at Intrust Bank Arena. The Diekers let me sit with them FRONT ROW COURTSIDE! Such an amazing experience and Maggi and I got to get a picture with a former player from last year Dendtric Williams. And some of the Aloha Phi sisters and I got to experience public transportation together getting shuttled to the game. 




I made my first batch of sugar cookies for Payden. He loves them but the recipe makes so much so I don't make them often. Merry Christmas hubster. Lol


The sync department got together for our gift exchange and an ugly ornament exchange. I won both best gift giver and I brought the ugliest ornamdnt. Pretty much I'm amazing. lol 



The 22nd was the same night that Wichita State went 12 and 0 and Rusty Eck Ford had their Christmas party. We had a lot of fun at the Christmas party. We both even won two $100 visa gift cards. Totally worth getting into a little bit of trouble for being too loud. Our fault for sitting at the drunk table. Here is a picture of us at the Christmas party. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs