Movie Review: Catching Fire

**note I've decided to change my ratings to be out of five stars instead of letter grades***

I finally got to see "Catching Fire". I was obsessed with the book series, loved the first movie and have been meaning to see this one but with work, the holidays and my surgery I just haven't had the time. So yesterday two of my work friends: Kim and Dannielle and I got off early and headed downtown to see the movie for $5 movies. 

The movie was FANTASTIC!! I had so many emotions all the way through the movie. I just loved it! It stuck to the book so well. One of the best movies adapted from a book that I've seen in awhile. Easily I give this niche a 5 dtars score. Hands down! 


Comments

  1. Nice review Amber. Can't wait to see what these next few movies have in store for us, although it's going to take another year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs