Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

We decided to open our presents to each other tonight due to how busy we will be the next two days. I love our Christmas together and this year was so wonderful. I typically buy all the gifts myself and wrap everything (including things for myself) which doesn't bother me but I'm never surprised while opening gifts. I just adore watching him open gifts though. But this year he was beyond wonderful and surprised me at the end of our gift giving session. And even Vegas participated in gift opening, I mean she does get her own stocking with goodies inside. Plus she loves playing in the paper! 







And here is my little surprise! I'm so in love and so lucky to have married the man that I did!! 



So Merry Christmas Eve Eve from us Hamiltons! We are so blessed to have each other and ready and excited for the next two days! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs