Life lately in photos

Sunday: May 31st: I have an obsession with koozies. Especially ones made from one of my favorite bloggers/etsy shops. 

Vegas has been hanging out in this corner of the basement. It's funny and creepy at the same time. 

Monday: June 1st: Another one of Vegas' favorite spots is under the blanket rack right by our stairs. 

Tuesday: June 2nd: I haven't been this excited about an app as I was about this one! 

Wednesday: June 3rd: Wichita is finally cool enough to get their own snapchat art and I'm repping my home state! 

Saturday: June 6th: happy 26th birthday to my husband and happy 21st birthday to my sister in law Paige! 

Kayla and Joe brought over their couch they are giving us and it looks perfect upstairs! 


My aunt Trina and uncle Dan sent us a housewarming gift that will look perfect for upstairs! 

The Hamilton kids' birthday party at the in-laws house! 













Monday: June 8th: Happy National Besf Friends Day! 

I have the greatest best friends and I always love a good reason to make a good collage and to give these peeps a shout out. 

My new sign from one of my favorite Etsy stores is here!! My coffee bar is officially completed! 


Friday: June 12th: RIP to this beautiful soul. My great grandmother, my OMA. Some of my favorite childhood memories are from spending time at your house helping organize and chatting about your life. Thank you for always treating me as one of your own. You will truly be missed.

Saturday: June 13th: Vegas found herself a new place to hang out apparently.

Sunday: June 14th: happy third birthday Tannen! 

And a Jurassic World movie date with the hubby! (Movie review to come later). 

Monday: June 15th: Vegas loves hanging out in the stairs waiting for us to go downstairs. 

Thursday: June 18th: the new Fifty Shades book came out! Next up on my reading list. (Book review to come). 
 
Monday: June 22nd: thanks to cartwheel coupons I now own one of my favorite shows on DVD. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs