Movie Review: Star Wars Rogue One




Again back in DECEMBER, we got to see the newest Star Wars movie in IMAX. See what happened was it was planned that Payden would go with his friend Jared, hints why it was at 1015 at night in IMAX 3D but at last minute Jared had to cancel because his kids got sick so then Payden and I had to scramble to find a baby sitter (mother in law to the rescue) and we went together. 

We even got a dinner out together before the movie and Wyatt stayed over at his Nonni and Nonnos house that night so it was like old times (kinda). 

As a Star Wars fan the movie was awesome, I love that it connected to the other movies and the effects were great! I am not a huge fan of IMAX and 3D honestly and would had liked it just as much if we saw it in a normal theater. Not worth the extra money in my book but overall it was great and a A+/5star rating! We loved it and we loved that we got such a cool date night out of it. Sad that Payden didn't get to have a guys night but I like that I got some quality time in with the hubby! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs