Wyatt's Wild One!

((Still way behind on blog post but slowly but surely I am knocking out my list of what needs to be posted!))

First up today! Wyatt's first birthday!

Crazy how fast his first year of life went by and how hard I planned for his party. I felt like overall the party was a success, even though I was stressed, he wouldn't let us get a picture of him with his cake and I forgot to have everyone sing him HAPPY BIRTHDAY before I let him smash into his cake. (He was ALLL about smashing into his cake at the party but was not at all about it during his CAKE SMASH SESSION.... that child of mine I swear!)

Wyatt's first birthday party was #WyattsWildOne themed and was "Where the Wild Things Are" inspired. It turned out so cute and we had SOOOO many people show up (like 45....like I had to send someone out to get more plates... like I didn't set up enough tables and we had to keep adding tables and  moving decorations... that many people!)

Wyatt is such a loved little boy and I made a little speech before sending everyone to get their food about how that time last year we were scared of what was to come next with me so sick and Wyatt in the NICU and I almost started crying. Having his party on his actual birthday made it more stressful and yet more meaningful to me because of the crazy start to life that we had with him.

I am so proud of the party and thankful for my little family and SO THANKFUL that the party is behind us and we can move on to the next one... which hopefully I wont start planning until at least September... (I started planning for his first birthday party in JUNE...YALL I AM CRAZY!)

I can't thank my group of friends: Kayla, Maggi, Dannielle and Mandy for coming and helping me set up and helping me throughout the party. It really takes an army y'all. And thanks to Payden's friend/coworker for making the awesome cake that had the monster's face! It turned out perfect!

And now for pictures!!! (and yes there was a snapchat filter...told you I am crazy!)























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs