Wyatt's First Haircut!

On February 15th we took Wyatt to get my friend Liz to get his FIRST HAIRCUT! We had to cut the mullet. I was stressing all the way to the hair saloon because I was afraid he was going to freak out and make it difficult but he was the COMPLETE opposite of what I expected.

THIS KID LOVED IT! He had so much fun, had no problems sitting on the chair by himself and was laughing and playing with the combs the whole time. He looks so grown up now but it was such a fun moment and a memory that I know that Payden and I will cherish forever. It makes me so happy to see how bubbly and happy he is. He laughs all the time and his laugh makes me laugh because it is just so full of joy and happiness and it melts my heart!

So proud of Wyatt and so happy to see that we had a good experience with his hair cut! Thank goodness!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs