March Sadness

I started yesterday with my bracket being in the 93 percentile and then Kansas loss… then going into the Wichita State/Kentucky game I was nervous but so excited to see the Shockers play… It was a rough game, close game all the way through with bad plays and calls on both sides. Then WSU loss by 2 points. 


The amount of emotions I felt at that moment was indescribable. But as I look back now I am still so proud of this amazing season.


We still made history this year for our school and for the NCAA. I will always, no matter what, be the proudest Wichita State fan and grad and there is nothing that will happen that will change my mind. I am a diehard fan through the good and the bad. But this season has been so amazing to watch and experience. And I am so proud of the hard work that the team put into this season and I am so proud to see a team that actually works and plays as a TEAM. 


They are a true example of a brotherhood and it has been so amazing to watch.

So congrats Shockers on the perfect season, for making history and all the hard work; the fans love you!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs