Movie Review: 300 Rise of an Empire

Friday night= balcony movie date night! 

Payden and I saw the "300" movie when we were DATING in HIGH SCHOOL and we loved it so it was a no brainer that we'd see the new one. 

We literally loved this movie just as much as the original. The effects are amazing, wonderful acting and customes and the fight scenes are hands down the best! Easily this movie was a five plus stars on the rating. I will be buying this movie once we can! So amazing. 

Not to mention I was OBSESSED with the main female character and her outfits! I so wish I still dressed up for Halloween because I would totally be her. AMAZING!! 

GO SEE THIS MOVIE! If you liked the first one you'd love this one just as much. (Or more.) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs