My week in photos: Round 5

SUNDAY: my sorority little Annie has her baby shower. She is one of the cutest pregnant ladies I've ever seen and I'm so excited for baby Paxton! 

MONDAY: We found out that my coworker Shelby is expecting a baby BOY! So Dannielle and I went to target to buy her some outfits to celebrate! Little Mr. Cash will be here in August! 

MONDAY AGAIN: Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Hamiltons!  We spent the evening having dinner with my in-laws because I refuse to eat or make Irish food so he knew his mom would make it for him. 

MONDAY AGAIN AGAIN: Happy National Bracket Day!
 

TUESDAY: Wichita State got anothe Sports Illustrated cover! 

TUESDAY AGAIN:  I got a new purse! Trying out carrying a smaller purse. We shall see how it goes! 

TUESDAY AGAIN AGAIN: Vegas decided sleeping on the cable box is her new favorite thing! 

WEDNESDAY: My shadow boxes came in and my idea to make them look like my other ones worked out perfectly! 

WEDNESDAY AGAIN: Maggi always orders and finds me the cutest Shocker tshirts! Here is one of my new ones! 

WEDNESDAY AGAIN AGAIN: I had a dinner date and shopping date with my best friend Mandy and her son Tannen and I decided to buy Tannen George the Giraffe! Too cute! 

THURSDAY: I put my shadow boxes up in my office! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Life lately in photos

Blake Shelton Concert