My week in photos: Round 5

SUNDAY: my sorority little Annie has her baby shower. She is one of the cutest pregnant ladies I've ever seen and I'm so excited for baby Paxton! 

MONDAY: We found out that my coworker Shelby is expecting a baby BOY! So Dannielle and I went to target to buy her some outfits to celebrate! Little Mr. Cash will be here in August! 

MONDAY AGAINHappy St. Patrick's Day from the Hamiltons!  We spent the evening having dinner with my in-laws because I refuse to eat or make Irish food so he knew his mom would make it for him. 

MONDAY AGAIN AGAIN: Happy National Bracket Day!
 

TUESDAY: Wichita State got anothe Sports Illustrated cover! 

TUESDAY AGAIN:  I got a new purse! Trying out carrying a smaller purse. We shall see how it goes! 

TUESDAY AGAIN AGAIN: Vegas decided sleeping on the cable box is her new favorite thing! 

WEDNESDAY: My shadow boxes came in and my idea to make them look like my other ones worked out perfectly! 

WEDNESDAY AGAIN: Maggi always orders and finds me the cutest Shocker tshirts! Here is one of my new ones! 

WEDNESDAY AGAIN AGAIN: I had a dinner date and shopping date with my best friend Mandy and her son Tannen and I decided to buy Tannen George the Giraffe! Too cute! 

THURSDAY: I put my shadow boxes up in my office! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs