My week in photos: Round 6

SUNDAY: I found these awesome Wichita State mugs at dillons. Love them!!  

MONDAY: Shelby, one of my coworkers, came back from her vacation (finally lol) and got me some of the cutest Sugar Skull items including this awesome giraffe! 


MONDAY AGAIN: Larry spoils Dannielle, Kim and I. Look at these cute hoodie purses he bought us. 

MONDAY AGAIN AGAIN: and look at these coasters that Larry got me. I can't stop laughing! 

TUESDAY: this is why we can't have nice things. Vegas knocked everything on our bathroom counter into the sink. 

TUESDAY AGAIN: umm how cute are my clearance salt and pepper shakers? 

TUESDAY AGAIN AGAIN: I finally am starting the book "Divergent". I've been wanting to tread the series so I'm excited. 

WEDNESDAY: When I'm stressed I (online) shop. Package number one came in: new sweater/cardigan and two new tunics. 

WEDNESDAY AGAIN: Haha look at the koozie I got as a gift with my order. Too bad I mainly online shop. 

WEDNESDAY AGAIN AGAIN: 

Ignore the blurry photo my husband isn't a good photographer but MY NEW HAIR! Thanks Liz! 


THURSDAY: A better picture of my new hair! 

THURSDAY AGAIN: Stressed online shopping package number two came in: two new tops/tunics and a new open cardigan. 


FRIDAY: LLS Man/Woman of the year kick off party! So proud to be apart of Larry's campaign and I had the best date that night! 



SATURDAY: zoo date with the husband! 


SATURDAY AGAIN: I'm obsessed with monogram and anything with out initials so when I saw these rings I knew I had to have them! 

SATURDAY AGAIN AGAIN: Another new purse. Y'all I'm not about that small purse life. Love big cross body bags though. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs