Movie Review: X-Men: Days of Future Past

Another Tuesday off together and another movie/dinner date with my amazing husband. 

And another Marvel movie under our belts. 

We have seen (and own) all of the other movies of this series so it was a must that we had to see this movie. 

And it did not disappoint! I absolutely loved the story line and plot twist in this movie and I have always loved the characters of X-Men. Not to negation the X-Men movies are always filled with some humor so that is always a plus! 

I'd give this movie a 5 star rating just like most Marvel movies! So good and I recommend everyone should go see it if they are like us and see every Marvel movie without fail. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs