My weekend (plus a day or two) : May 15th-19th

Another busy weekend for me. Not to mention it was Payden's first weekend working so that was weird and I've been fighting off a head cold. 

Wednesday: Dannielle and I went and helped Shelby register her for her baby shower! I found what I want when I have a child!! 


Thursday: Bitchy Bingo for Larry's LLS campaign.  

Friday: new kitchen towels for the spring that I found in the dollar section of target. 

Friday again: I am slowly converting my kitchen to my pink theme to match my kitchenaid mixer. Here's the new rug for the kitchen. 

Saturday: I attended the wedding of my sorority sister Kelsey and her now husband Dan. Sadly I didn't get a picture with the beautiful bride but I assure you that she looked amazing and the wedding was beautiful. I am so happy for them! 

But I did get a picture with two of my best friends/sorority sisters: Mandy and Kayla. 
  
Sunday: we had the Taste and See event for Larry's LLS campaign. A five course meal and it was a lot of fun. Erica one of my coworkers from Rusty Eck was my date because Payden had to work. 





Monday: I finally got the chance to meet my favorite player: Chadrack Lufile!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs