My week in photos: Round 14

Monday-December 1st: BOGO ticket sales leads my friend Tristan setting up another concert date to see "So You Think You Can Dance" live! 
--side note: HOW IS IT ALRRADY DECEMBER?! 

Tuesday-December 2nd: Our 2014 Christmas cards are slowly arriving to everyone's homes! My favorite one yet! 

Wednesday- December 3rd: When you know your best friend well enough to know this D-List movie would make her day. My gift to my dear friend Maggi. 

Thursday- December 4th: one day off filled with two movie dates! (Movie reviews to follow). 
First movie date with the hubby! 
Second movie date with my friend Tristan!

Thursday continued: clearly Tristan knows me well-my Christmas gift was movie gift certificates and and a shadow box for my tickets. Love it. 

Saturday-December 6th: court side seats with Maggi for the Wichita State vs. St. Louis! 


Saturday night: Our friends-Ken and Eldon's Christmas party!
 




Saturday night at Ken and Eldon's Cgristmas party Ken proposed to Eldon! It was seriously the sweetest proposal. My caption for this photo on Instagram--This collage shows the love that these two share! So happy for our friends Eldon and Ken on their engagement last night! Such a beautiful proposal! 

Sunday- December 7th: story of my Sunday. 

Sunday- a hungover girl and her dog. 

Sunday- Hamilton family Christmas tree is up. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!