My week in photos: Round 15

Monday- December 15th: Christmas gift exchange with one of my best friends Kayla! She is seriously one of the best gift givers! 
Wrapping and sticker tag was the first sign that the gift was going to be awesome. 

Gift one- giraffe wine stopper 

Gift two- a handmade blanket in WSU colors and cats! Love it! 

Tuesday- December 16th: WSU vs. BAMA basketball game with some of my favorite people: Maggi, Kayla, Margie, Eldon and Larry. 




Wednesday-December 17th: Vegas has a weird habit of being a parrot cat on her dad's shoulder. 

Thursday- December 18th: you know my friend Maggi loves me when I get a Dunkin Donut delivered to my desk at work. 

Friday- December 19th: Christmas Secret Santa, gift exchange and pot luck at work. 
I'm loving my Christmas gift from our family friend, Tim and Kelci, I love having them in our lives and working with Tim. 
 
My Secret Santa was my friend Mike, who I always talk to about basketball. Needless to say he knows me well. 

More Friday- Christmas cards are starting to pour in! So excited, loving them all! 

Friday night- Tristan, her sister; Janea, and I went to go see Kevin Hart while he was here in Wichita! Talk about funny! Such a fun night! 

Saturday- December 20th: (my brother'so 17th birthday) Vegas found a place to hang out while I wrapped my last few gifts. 

Saturday night- I tagged along to the Rusty Eck Ford Christmas Party as Chelsea's date. Fun night with some of my favorite old coworkers! 






Sunday- December 21st: I decided to start an adult tradition for Christmas for Payden and I--Sexy Stockings for the bedroom. You know you've got to keep things spicy and different. 

Sunday night- we went looking at Christmas lights and saw the Clark Griswold house of Wichita! It was so fun! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!