Merry Christmas (week)!

Monday- December 22nd: gift exchange with one of my best friends Dannielle. She got me an awesome set of glasses with the evolution of WU Shox (WSU's mascot). I'm serious, my friends are the best gift givers! 


Monday again- Merry (early) Christmas too me- my new coach purse came in early! 

Wednesday--Christmas Eve gift exchange between Payden and I. I start gathering gifts in July so we always kinda have slot of gifts. I don't really know what a small Christmas is but I love having our own time to exchange gifts and celebrate Christmas. 















Christmas Eve dinner, gift exchange and celebration with the Hamilton imitate family. 














Thursday--Christmas morning was spent with my family (and my three sisters' boyfriends) and it was such a fun morning celebrating Christmas. 





Christmas night- time to watch WSU play in the championship game of the Hawaii Airlines Diamond Head Classic tournament. My perfect end to Christmas Day. 

Friday-December 26th: say hello to my beautiful, new Keurig! I'm obsessed and HAD to have it in white the moment I saw it. 

Alpha Phi Red Dress ornament! 

Sunday- December 28th: the whole Hamilton side of the family got together to have their Christmas celebration. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!